Purpose of the Job
1. Assess and identify key automation, robotics and re-engineering opportunities using VSM, Entitlement Studies and Process Diagnostics
2. RPA tools deployment to automate F&A manual processes using Project, change and stakeholder Management
3. Identify and deployment of industries best benchmarked controls for Audits
4. Document management to maintain process match between what happens on ground, written in ICoFR (Controls Accounting Guideline documents) and process document.
5. Deployment of OpEx Framework (Capacity tools, Cross training plan, SLA creation and measurement system etc)
6. Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in processes; ensuring uniformity in the process understanding both upstream and downstream.
7. Deliver operational excellence in tangible form of controls improvement and waste elimination, automation leading to productivity.
8. Training and coaching on Project Management, Lean, Six Sigma trainings across Airtel Shared Services
9. Knowledge on documenting process maps and write accounting manuals, write business requirement document for IT changes.
10. Driving Lean & other improvement Ideas from Operations Teams
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
– Must be Lean Six Sigma BB, GB or PMP Certified with F&A background
– Know how to drive and implement Robotics process automation (RPA)
– Cutting edge technologies like reconciliation Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, IBM Watson, New Gen (OCR), Ariba, Recon engines (Black line, Intellimatch etc.)
– Process knowledge on Revenue Reporting in a telecom environment
– Ability to draw interlink ages between processes at a Shared services
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telecom/ ISP
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Process Flow Analyst
Project Management, PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Process Excellence, Stakeholder Management, Operational Excellence, Operations, VSM, Process Mapping, SLA
Desired Candidate Profile
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited