Source Url: Visit Here..
The technically strong and passionate leader who joins us will be a key member of Amazon Business core team. They are someone familiar with B2B issue and wants to challenge the status quo.
The ideal candidate brings industry experience, a relentless focus and the innate desire to help business customers discover and shop for products in the world’s greatest online store. If you have superior judgment, strong problem-solving and communication skills, the ability to influence people by creating win-win solutions and the desire to influence and deliver Amazon’s next generation technology you’ve found a new home.
Technical Program Managers (TPMs) at Amazon anticipate bottlenecks and balance business needs versus technical constraints to move projects forward quickly. They understand business and customer needs, define the product roadmap, take large complex business requirements and break them down into manageable projects, write functional specifications and then deliver them in a successful and timely manner. They thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and are not fazed by ambiguity or competing priorities.
Some of the key job functions are:
– Working closely with teams both domestically and abroad and adept in coordinating work with multiple remote locations.
– Liaise between technical teams (developers and software development managers) and key business stakeholders
Establishing and tracking program goals, business metrics, and indicators for success.
-Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements Leading and coordination of design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external customers and/or partners.
– Driving user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
– Working with internal teams, external vendors, and customers to perform deep data driven analysis of businesses to surface actionable insights and product requirements.
– Deep diving on key architectural components; discuss, debate and influence technical teams on system design
Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight.
– Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of trade-offs and impact.
– 10+ years of overall experience with at least 5+ years of experience managing full life-cycle technical projects or programs of an increasingly large and complex scale in a related industry.
– Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel.
– Demonstrable examples of delivering solutions.
– Experience professionally developing software using current web technology and languages.
– Experience managing software development efforts in, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications.
– Experience professionally developing software in languages like Java, C++, Perl or another current web technology.
– Ability to prioritize and understand constraints in both customer and business terms.
– Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done.
Contact Company:Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Source Url: Visit Here..